Fri, Jun 14 | Oakland Career Center
Now Hiring: Pacific Protection Services
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for Security Officers, Drivers, and Standing Guards
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jun 14, 2019, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Oakland Career Center, 268 Grand Avenue, Oakland, CA, USA
About the Event
Bring current BSIS guard card, social security, valid state I.D. and DMV print-out to speed up the hiring process.
Dress professionally and bring copy of your resume.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Delivers high quality customer services through positive attitude, acting on needs and request with urgency and displaying empathy and care.
- Respond to alarm activations and other tasks within a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Effective and timely reporting of all incidents, issues, and required data. Ideal
Candidate will possess:
- 2+ years’ security experience and/or in a role requiring customer service skills
- Valid state guard card
- CPR guard (will assist to obtain)
- Clear 7year background check and 3year Motor Vehicle Report
- Commitment to continuous improvement and flexibility to adapt to evolving environment and expectations.
- Ability to perform politely and professionally assertive in providing direction to associates and visitors.
- Perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of consistency, accuracy, and diligence.
- Proficient in the use of computers and smart phones for word processing and data entry.
- Fluent in English and able to effectively read and write in English for business communications.
- Capable to coordinate multiple tasks at the same time.
- Commitment to maintaining a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Able and capable to work various schedules; including off-hours and/or weekends to meet coverage needs.
- Maintain confidentiality of client work processes, security practices, incidents and information.
- Ability to stand long hours, ability to walk long hours, able to lift 20 pounds and work in an industrial environment.